Assignment 1Begin by reading the article http://mentalfloss.com/article/87341/7-easy-ways-you-can-help-bees-right-now (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. or if the link does not load for you, download a PDF HERE. Then answer the questions based on the article below: 1. Write each of the 7 things the article suggests doing and one sentence per “thing” that you feel is important or relative to your personal life. 2. Is this article reputable? Why or why not? Give at least 3 examples to support your opinion of it being reputable or not reputable. Just because I assigned it does not count. Think about our reading in Write Present Create. 3. Out of the 7 things mentioned, which (if any) are actions you plan on weaving into your life? Assignment 2Start by watching the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0F5cQfke64 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.Next answer the following questions: 1. Who is David Vaughan ?2. What did he study? 3. Give a summary of his research? 4. Do you think it is important to have multiple generations of scientists working together? Why or why not? 5. If you were David Vaughan, would you have retired or kept working on your passion? Why or why not? Assignment 3 (will be a shot paragraph)Polar bears have long since been an icon of global climate change and biodiversity loss. This has been problematic because most people don’t live anywhere near polar bear habitat. Therefore, the polar bear can feel far removed for our own personal reality – thus making biodiversity loss and climate change feel far removed for our lives.Begin by watching the video and reading the article by National Geographic (Gibbens, 2017) at: https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/12/polar-bear-starving-arctic-sea-ice-melt-climate-change-spd/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=link_fb20171208news-polarbearstarving&utm_campaign=Content&sf175679422=1 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Then write a min. 200 words response/reaction to the piece. What was your reaction to the video? Do you think this video and article are an effective way to communicate about biodiversity loss and climate change? Why or why not? Would you have done something different if you were the producer? If so, what? Once you have posted your initial reaction, start a conversation with at least two posts. These posts can be with the same student or different ones. Assignment 4Read the article How a remote Indonesian island community is reclaiming its fishing heritage by restoring ruined coral reefs posted by Adam Cruise of Conservation Action Trust in Ocean Views on June 14, 2017 – PDFhttps://voices.nationalgeographic.org/2017/06/14/how-a-remote-indonesian-island-community-is-reclaiming-its-fishing-heritage-by-restoring-ruined-coral-reefs/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Then, in your own words, summarize the article. Your answer should include the who, what, why, where, when, and how as related to the entire article. Your summary should be a minimum of 200 words. Please break 4 Assignments in different docx. Thank you.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.