Assignment: Write a minimum two page analysis how the epic of Gilgamesh follows the quest archetype pattern as described in the file.Do not write an introduction or conclusion. Rather, begin with a single sentence stating your overall agreement: Gilgamesh starts as this type of person …. ends as this type of person.Be succinct, to the point, avoid wordiness. Densely pack your essay with information. show the depth of your understanding of the handout and book. -Gilgamesh’s psychology: focus on how Gilgamesh changes over the stages of his second quest (after Enkidu dies). What is he like before this quest ? what does he say and do that reveal his character? what do others say about him? what specific events transform him? what evidence suggests he changes (or doesn’t change much) by the end?-Quest Archetype details: Focus on the large scale quest pattern, but reference specific details from the file. Gilgamesh may not follow the stages exactly, so you can discuss divergences.-Quotes: weave in four to six short relevant supporting quotes (with page number) from the Ferry translation that reveal Gilgamesh’s mindset from start to finish. -Do not summarize: Don’t retell the events. instead, briefly refer to the events, then explain how they support your overall argument about Gilgamesh’s transformation.-No outside sources get everything from the book and the quest archetype.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.