AP US Government & Politics: One-pager 1st AssignmentDue Date: Wednesday, May 22nd by 8:30 am (see turnitin.com instructions below)Answer the following prompt by providing specific evidence (with sources cited every time), as well as analysis. You are welcome to use any writing format you have used over the past few years (re: thesis, paragraph organization, etc…). Your responses should be double-spaced, in a normal, 12-point font, with one-inch margins. Your response should be 1 page in length, not including any heading. Slightly more than one page is okay, but please do not write two pages or more. For your research, you may use your current textbook and any other reputable sources, written by experts (well-known news organizations, US government websites, university websites, etc.); Wikipedia or any student writing/presentations are unacceptable as sources. You must also include footnotes or parenthetical citation, whichever form of in-text citation you prefer. (Cite at the end of every factual sentence. If you do not cite sources in your paper, it will earn a zero.) Examples of how to cite sources are found here.Your prompt: Although the framers of the US Constitution never intended to create a direct democracy, the political power of the American citizen has slowly increased over time. Using what you have learned in 11th grade US History, provide a one-page discussion on the evolution of American popular political participation from 1787 to the present. Be sure to consider major shifts in WHO was able to vote.
Evolution of American Popular Political Participation Essay
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.