2. An exercise program needs to be a comprehensive and progressive exercise. Discuss the elements of the exercise that define “comprehensive” and “progressive.” HINT – Think about the building block approach to exercise development. 3. Envision an imaginary emergency operations plan for a small rural hospital ‘Anywhere General.”As the new disaster planner for AG, Administration has asked you to review that plan and make recommendations for change.Using the knowledge you gained during Foundations (DMM 610), write a brief (250-500 words) summary of that fictional plan. That summary – which you should address to AG’s Board of Directors and CEO – should include parts of the plan you think are adequate and areas you think should be modified. 4. Tell the class the topic you plan to use for your capstone and post the document Dr. Bail requires for capstone submission. (The document link is posted under Readings).Reading AssignmentsAttached Files: DMM Capstone planning document(1).docx (13.856 KB) Written Statement of – 10_25_2011_five_years_later_assessment_of_pkemra(1).pdf (1.124 MB) FEMA ESFs 2008.pdf (989.839 KB)All readings are from IS-139a unless otherwise noted.1. Lesson 1- Exercise Design Considerations2. PKEMRA (attached)3. FEMA Emergency Support Functions – See attachment, but here is the URL:https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1…4. PPD-85. Capstone Planning DocumentThe PKEMRA discussion can be found in the attached file and PPD-8 is found at the separate link titled PPD-8.Capstone Document is found in the attached file – Provides guidelines to getting started.FOCUS POINTSThese first IS 139s Lesson sets the stage for everything we will do this semester. Focus on these basics of exercises and drills. Get comfortable with the terminology. Get a sense of what it takes to go from one step (or building block) to the next.PKEMRA is the document that came out of Katrina. Many, many hours went into producing this “lessons learned” document.Finally, PPD-8 is a critically important document in emergency management. Read it over with an eye towards why the president wrote it and why we spend so much time studying it.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.