**THIS IS A GROUP PROJECT**I AM ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUESTIONS I PROVIDED AT THE BULLET POINTS. MY PORTION DOES NOT NEED TO BE 1,050 WORDS, THE TOTAL ASSIGNMENT IS 1,050.IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT.The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate to students how the issuance of debt to purchase outstanding common stock could affect the value of the company’s equity and redefine the capital structure. The problem will also allow students to explore the effect of corporate taxes through debt financing.Assignment Steps Resources: Corporate FinanceScenario: Hightower, Inc. plans to announce it will issue $2.0 million of perpetual debt and use the proceeds to repurchase common stock. The bonds will sell at par with a coupon rate of 5%. Hightower, Inc. is currently an all-equity company worth $7.5 million with 400,000 shares of common stock outstanding. After the sale of the bonds, the company will maintain the new capital structure indefinitely. The company currently generates annual pretax earnings of $1.5 million. This level of earnings is expected to remain constant in perpetuity. The tax rate is 35%. Prepare a 1,050-word memo advising the management of Hightower, Inc. on the financial impact, including the following: What is the expected return on the company’s equity before the announcement of the debt issue?Construct the company’s market value balance sheet before the announcement of the debt issue. What is the price per share of the firm’s equity?Show all calculations and submit with your memo. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Submit your assignment.
FIN571 University of Phoenix Company Market Value Balance Sheet Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.