Assignment: Final Project Step IIIThe Final Project is a stepwise process, and its goal is to leave you well-prepared by the end of this course to execute on your qualitative research study plan.In Week 8, you will complete Step III of the Final Project. For Step III of the Final Project, you will do the following:Conduct the interviewsTake notes during the interviewsDebrief in your workshop thread your reflections on the two interviewsBy Days 5–7Complete both interviews and complete your audit trail notes.Assignment: Final Project Step IVThe Final Project is a stepwise process, and its goal is to leave you well-prepared by the end of this course to execute on your qualitative research study plan. Time management and good planning will be required this week and next in order to successfully complete the steps. A suggested schedule is provided to assist you.To complete Step IV, do the following:By Day 3Transcribe your interviews.By Day 4Create an organizational structure for your data sources and interview guide questions.By Day 5Research transcription services. Identify your top choice, or justify why you prefer to transcribe the interviews yourself.Assignment 2: Final Project Step VThe Final Project is a stepwise process, and its goal is to leave you well-prepared by the end of this course to execute on your qualitative research study plan.In Week 10, you will complete Step V of the Final Project. Step V allows you to develop your skills in selecting the right coding strategy for your study approach and in reporting the appropriate codes and categories for your study. In this Assignment, you will complete Step V.By Day 6Submit the following:A draft Analysis Plan (which you will continue to revise later in the week)A summary of the codes and categories you identified in your transcribed documentsA 2- to 3-page paper comparing your hand-coding experience with what you researched on QDA softwareA final analysis plan, with feedback from your peer debriefer integrated into the documentYou will need to have completed all 4 tasks in order to be eligible for full credit on this Assignment. Be sure to allow adequate time for each task as you structure your week. A suggested schedule is included here:By Day 3: Draft your analysis plan, including steps based on the research question, chosen approach, and sampling criteria.Note: You’ll be posting this to your Workshop thread in order to receive peer feedback.By Day 5: Summarize the codes and categories you identified in your transcribed documents.By Day 5: Draft a 2- to 3-page paper comparing your hand-coding experience with what you researched on QDA software.By Day 6: Integrate the feedback you received from your peer debriefer.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.