answer the following discussion question in at least 250 words and also respon to 2 other students post using one refrence from coiurse work and one peer reviewd article.Discussion Initial Post:Discuss 1 to 3 morality issues often faced by businesses seeking a competitive advantage.Are all laws ethical? What are some examples of ethical and unethical laws?Finally, assume you are on a search committee to replace the project manager for the failing complex project we have been discussing. One of the problems with the project manager was a lack of leadership. Recommend a leadership style (charismatic, transformational, coalitional, or Machiavellian) you would recommend and why.I will send other students post, once they postCourse Resourses:Kouzes & Posner, Chapters 3 & 4Snowden, D., & Boone, M. (2007). A leader’s framework for decision making. Harvard Business Review, 85(11), 68-77.Smith, W. K. (2014). Dynamic decision making: A model of senior leaders managing strategic paradoxes. Academy of Management Journal, 57(5), 1592-1623.Posner, B. (2015, February 5). Why credibility is the foundation of leadership.
GBA500 Centenary Morality Issues and Leadership Discussion Question
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.