AssignmentThe topic of this entire course is understanding the global business environment. There are both proponent and critics of international business/globalization. Please explain both sides of the argument and give your final opinion on whether international business helps or hurts the world. One the most notorious failed international mergers in history is that of Daimler (Germany) with Chrysler (United States). Please read the attachedWall Street Journal article “DaimlerChrysler: The Divorce” and, given what you learned in chapter 4 about how differences in culture affect international business, please explain why you think this merger was a failure. You should use outside sources to support your claims. Summarize the following articles (about 1.5 pages each) discussing topics discussed during the duration of the course. The article can be downloaded using Milner Libraryonline sources.Ensign et al. “BlackBerry in Red China: Research in Motion Navigates Institutional Barriers in an Emerging Market.” Thunderbird International Business Review, 2008, 50(2): 129-142.Luo and Rui. “An Ambidexterity Perspective towards Multinational Enterprises from Emerging Economies.” Academy of Management Perspectives, 2009, 23(4): 49-70.Self-reflection Essay: explain how you would use in your future international business career two concepts learned in this class. Devote at least 2 paragraphs for each concept. Don’t forget to explain the concepts first (one paragraph max. for explaining each concept). Cite page numbers of the textbook where the concepts are highlighted or discussed. To answer this question think like a senior manager. Specifically, focus on your long-term career and not just immediate job assignment upon graduation. Submission GuidelinesPage limit: 20 pages, 1.5-spaced, 11 point Times New Roman font. The cover page of the submission should include course number, “IB 225: Capstone Assignment” and your first and last name. The second page should be the table of contents. The last page should be the reference page.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.