ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL AND NO PLAGIARISM. MUST USE RELIABLE RESOURCES AND PROVIDE IN TEXT CITATIONS.Northouse (2018) defines leadership and management in Chapter 1: “Introduction.” How would you assess his definition of leadership and management? How would you assess yourself as a leader and manager? Please justify your responses with personal examples and support from the unit readings. Kouzes and Posner state “Leadership is about relationships, about credibility, and about what you do” (Kouzes & Posner, 2017, p. 295).Thoroughly read the Chapter 2: “Credibility is the Foundation of Leadership.” Kouzes and Posner (2017), provide two laws of leadership: Reference Kouzes, J. M., & Posner, B. Z. (2017). The leadership challenge: How to make extraordinary things happen in organizations (6th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Wiley. Northouse, P. G. (2018). Leadership: Theory and practice (8th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. The First Law of Leadership: If you do not believe in the messenger, you will not believe the message. (p.41) The Second Law of Leadership: You build a credible foundation of leadership foundation when you DWYSYWD — Do What You Say You Will Do. (p.44) Provide an example of a leader you know personally who has either exemplified the First Law of Leadership or who has violated this law. Share the reasons that justify your choice. Then, provide a personal example of a situation you have experienced where a leader either followed the Second Law of Leadership or failed to do so. Identify and describe a specific task where you will apply both laws to your own real-world leadership style and practice. Reference Kouzes, J. M., & Posner, B. Z. (2017). The leadership challenge: How to make extraordinary things happen in organizations (6th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Wiley.
GM502 Kaplan University Leadership and Management Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.