1. Describe the process by which a bill becomes a law. What are the major steps in the process? What are the main differences in the legislative process between the two houses of Congress? 2. Describe how Congress exercises its checks and balances over the executive branch. Which chamber of Congress has more authority over the executive branch? Provide examples. How might partisanship help to diminish the exercise of congressional power over the presidency? Explain. 3. Perhaps the most significant constitutional powers of the president are those concerning waging war. Explore the president’s war powers. What are they? How have different presidents exercised those powers? What are the war powers of Congress? How has Congress attempted to limit the president’s unilateral use of war powers? 4. Describe and discuss the different powers of the president. Specifically, define the differences between the president’s expressed, implied, delegated, and inherent powers and provide an example of each. What are some of the checks placed upon these powers by the other branches of government? 5. Describe and evaluate the four key strategies used to promote reforming the federal bureaucracy. What are some of the challenges associated with each different approach? Explain. 6. Describe the challenge of bureaucratic accountability. What is oversight and how does congressional action shape bureaucratic responsibility? What are some possible ways in which the president can gain more control of the bureaucracy?
GOVT2305 Brookhaven Differences of Legislative Process & Houses of Congress Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.