As a healthcare professional, understanding where to locate evidence-based resources in order to help your patients benefit from that knowledge will be useful in your career. One such resource is The National Center for Health Statistics. The Center has established Healthy People 2020 for tracking the nation’s health. In this assignment, you will begin from the topic you selected and propose a culturally competent, as defined by SAMHSA, community based health program.Go to the Healthy People 2020 website and find the Topics & Objectives. Once you have located the 42 topic areas discussed on the website, choose a topic in which you are interested.Write a 1,500-1,750-word paper in which you propose a community health program related to the topic you selected. Include the following in your proposal:An overview of the program you are proposing. What is it? Who are the population(s) it will serve?A rationale for the program.A discussion of how the program will be established as and will remain culturally competent.A discussion of how the program could be affected if budgetary restraints limited research in that field. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located on the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.