As a State Employee, you have been tasked with providing testimony at this year’s Legislative Session. You will only have 2 minutes in which to make your point. Please develop your talking points to oppose Senate Bill 1009 (attached). Your talking points should be 5-6 bullets. Each bullet should be a fact/data pulled from the literature and no more than 2-3 sentences each. For example: Brown & Brown (2012) have shown that acupuncture services, when implemented in Oregon and New York cost each state approximate $2M -$8M annually and generated a cost saving of approximately $2000 per year. [This is fictional – please do not use it in your papers]. For more information on this bill please visit the Maryland General Assembly website and search for SB 1009. [These resources should not be your only reference].
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.