According to The Institute for Health Care Improvement (2006), “Continuing Education (CE) is a vehicle for spreading best practices and how to improve patient outcomes.” In short, continuing education assists with keeping health care teams well-informed of current research, laws, regulations, and practices in the fields in which they practice.Massoud M. R., Nielsen, G. A., Nolan K., Schall, M. W., Sevin. C. (2006). A Framework for Spread: From Local Improvements to System-Wide Change. Retrieved from http://www.ihi.org/resources/Pages/IHIWhitePapers/AFrameworkforSpreadWhitePaper.aspxReview the following literature:Belliolio, M. F. & Stead, L. G. (2009). Continuing Education Meetings and Workshops: Effects on Professional Practice and Health Care Outcomes. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 53(5). 685-687. Available in the Trident Online Library.Filipe, H. P., Sliva, E. D., Stulting, A. A., Golnik, K. C. (2014). Continuing Professional Development: Best Practices. Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology. 21(2), 134-141. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4005177/Case AssignmentBased on your research of professional literature and the literature above, in a 3- to 4-page scholarly evaluation essay:Identify and describe the positive implications of Medical Research and Education.Explain the importance of continued education for health care professionals.Explain benefits of organizational/departmental training and staff development.Identify two current issues/problems in health care organizations and explain from a health care administer perspective how they could have been avoided with proper education.For assistance on writing an evaluation essay, please review the following source: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~pbawa/421/Evaluation%20Essay%20sample.htmAssignment ExpectationsConduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your position and answers to the questions.Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.