Analyze the Evidence QuestionWhat evidence do we have to support Mark Peterson’s thesis that Bacon’s Rebellion primarily resulted from uneven distribution of land?As you review the sources in this problem–the “Declaration,” the map, and the Background information–select 8-9 phrases, facts, or visual data that support Mark Peterson’s thesis that the system of land distribution around the Chesapeake Bay created a two-class society that came into open and violent dispute. Organize the evidence into 3 categories of arguments (concepts) about land (its acquisition and protection). Write the arguments in the left column of the Concepts and Evidence Chart. Next to each argument, list the appropriate supporting evidence. An example of this might be Concept: Wealthy people’s control of government allowed them to acquire more and better land and protect it. Evidence from the Background Information: The headright system allowed those who had enough wealth to buy indentured servants and, thus, acquire more land. Then locate 2 more pieces of evidence that show how the wealthy were acquiring and protecting their land with their control of the government.SO I NEED 3 CONCEPTS FOLLOWED BY 3 EVIDENCES FOR EACH CONCEPT.EVERY THING U NEED IS HERE:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HFOQBrcWlj8HVY…AND THE VEDIO IS IN THE ATTACHMENT
HIST007A Pasadena City College Bacons Rebellion and Land Policy Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.