1.What were the “culture wars” of the 1920s about?2. How successful were the reforms of the New Deal?3.What are the effects of WWII on American society?4. What factors allow for the rise of McCarthyism? Why does McCarthyism fail?5. What types of social reform did Eleanor Roosevelt support?6. Why was conformity so important in the 1950s and why did some Americans rebel against this conformity?7. What were the concerns of America’s youth in the 1960s? What accounts for their activism?8. What are the key economic problems in the 1970s?9. What were the significant pieces of civil rights legislation?10. What are the major social issues of the 1980s?11. How do the demographics of the U.S. change in the 1980s and 1990s and what does this diversity mean for American society and politics?12. What connections do you see between the complaints of the Black Panther Movement and AIM? Do you see any connections between AIM’s complaints about the American government and Geronimo’s complaints?
HIST2301 Effects of WWII On American Society Questions Response
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.