ART110 Historical Analysis Assignment Produce a three-four page paper (three-pages is the absolute minimum and does not include a cover page) focusing on the work of art that you wrote about in your visual analysis paper. Complete a thorough historical and contextual analysis of the artwork answering all of the questions listed below. You must use three sources; ideally, they would be the sources you selected for your annotated bibliography, but you may use additional sources if you find more pertinent ones. I WILL PROVIDE VISUAL ANALYSIS PAPER AND ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY PAPER FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT ON The Millennium Monument of Wrigley Square As this is a college-level course correct formatting, grammar and citations are expected. Including a works cited and properly citing your sources in the body of the paper is the difference between correctly documented and presented research and plagiarism. If it is discovered that you are copying or using sources without properly citing them you will receive a zero on the assignment.Your paper must be double-spaced with one-inch margins, use 12-point Times New Roman font, and your pages must be numbered. It should not use the first-person (i.e. I/we/us) or second person (i.e. you/your) voice, but rather should present your ideas in a third-person objective voice (the artwork/the artist/etc.). A hard copy of your paper must be presented in class on the due date noted on your syllabus. Major points will be deducted for late papers.Your paper should contain all of the following: 1. Introduction (one paragraph): What is your object? Provide the artist, title date, medium and culture or period it was created in. Present a thesis statement explaining the goal or main focus of your paper. 3. Historical Content (one – two pages): Who created the work of art and what is their background, training, and biography? What style did they work in and what does that style say about the artist and the culture or period in which they were producing art? Who was the work created for, was there a patron, what was the intended viewing space, and how was the work of art received when completed?4. Contextual Analysis (one – two pages): How does this object conform to what you know about the culture or period? How is it representative of its time and place? What visual, stylistic, and artistic choices were made and how do they reflect the social, political, and religious circumstances of the period? Use this section to articulate the how history informs our understanding of what it meant and how it functioned both then and now. Has the meaning or value of the work changed over time?5. Conclusion (one paragraph): Based on your visual analysis, historical content, and contextual analysis sum up the main ideas about your chosen artwork. Link the topics in your conclusion to the goal presented in your introduction.
Historical Analysis Assignment / Millennium Monument of Wrigley Square
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.