•Write-up, in essay form, the results of your side project/hustle–1500-2000 words–12 pt. Times-Roman, 1.5 spacing (3-4 pages)•Describe:–Your side project goal–Milestones you established, and timeline to achieve–Which milestones were you able to achieve, and when?–Lessons learned, future plans, and anything else you think will be helpful in understanding your accomplishmentsMy side project is learning how to make homemade dumplings, at very beginning, i thought its very easy to make, just put water and flour together then make the stuffing. Then I realized that its not that simple, I have to control the ratio of water and flour otherwise it won’t stay together or too solid. Also I got some problem with stuffing, every week I tried, I found there are too much water in stuffing, because of vegetables, that’s a bad news, because too much water will cause trouble in make dumplings later. In April I tried several times to find the right ratio and the way to control the water in stuffing. Finally May i had succeed, I can make homemade dumplings by myself. Now I realized that if you underestimate the problem, when you meet the problem, you will have no preparation to solve that and that will waste your time and disorder you plan.THIS is the basic progress of my side project, just write more details and if you got any question just let me know.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.