Anthropology 130 Extra Credit – AAPA Statement on Race 10 points maximumThe AAPA is the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, the largest and oldest national professional organization for people in this field. It was founded in 1930! As representatives of this profession, they release statements addressing issues of concern in our culture, offering their evidence-based perspective.Part OneGo to http://physanth.org/about/position-statements/aapa… andread the AAPA Statement on Biological Aspects of Race (American Association of Physical Anthropologists, 2019). The AAPA statement was written by a committee of physical anthropologists to address how the concept of race as thought of by the public does not match what anthropologists have found.Part TwoReflect on race, anthropology, and our culture. Answer each part of the question.How does the public view of race differ from the anthropological view?This statement is very new, from April 2019. Do you think this message is helpful in educating the public? Why or why not?Your reflection should be at least 300 words, and written as an organized paragraph. Turn in your completed assignment on Canvas by the due date.• College level writing: organized and free from spelling and grammatical problems (5 points)ReferencesAmerican Association of Physical Anthropologists. (2019). AAPA statement on race and racism. Retrieved from http://physanth.org/about/position-statements/aapa-statement-race-and- racism-2019/
How Public View of Race Differ from Anthropological Perspective Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.