“Determining your diversity quotient” exercise was one that was developed by Lee Gardenswartz and Anita Rowe. They developed a number of interesting approaches to managing diverse work groups. The questionnaire was designed to figure out rather or not the person that takes it finds value in cross-cultural experiences or if they may be resistant to interacting with people who are different from them. The more true responses you have, the more adaptable and open you are to diversity. One of my true statements were: “I know about the rules and customs of several different cultures”. Some cultures, not all, I’m familiar with the rules and their way of life. Second, “I associate with people who are different from me”. I can say working in different organizations, where I had to work with the public, helped me to become a people person. I personally doesn’t care if a person is different from me, I still treat everybody the same. My next truth statement is “I find working on a multicultural team satisfying”. I’ve worked at warehouses before, where I’ve met people from many different places. I’ve worked with people from diverse culture, that turned out to be some of the best team members to work with. “I enjoy learning about other cultures”. In fact, I love learning about other cultures. I find it very interesting to hear other people talk about their way of life, their language, what they do for fun, and find out what type of foods they eat. I feel like the more you know, the more you grow! My last true statement was, “I find that spending time building relationships with others is useful because more gets done”. According to my results, I am probably someone who finds value in cross-cultural experiences.120 word reply either agreeing disagreeing or relating Use sources if needed
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.