Background:Research collection is essential for a good research project! You need to look at a large variety of texts to see the different perspectives, biases, philosophical lenses, and ideas connected to your research topic.Task:Step 1: For this essay, you will collect 16 sources about your topic and construct a source list.2 Primary Sources4 Scholarly Journal Articles (Go to Ebscohost or other library databases)2 Newspaper or magazine2 Data-driven/based sources e.g. stats or surveys2 Web-based Sources2 Book or e-book2 Choice SourcesStep 2: You will write an MLA Works Cited for each source.Step 3: You will discover the reading or audience level of each source.Step 4: You will complete a CARS Checklist assessment for each source.Step 5: Identify the source’s argumentStep 6: Include a note about any bias or philosophical perspectives the source expresses.Step 7: Compile all this info into a Source List essay that is Alphabetically organized by the MLA Citations and contains all the parts for each source.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.