Assignment: HR as a Strategic PartnerImagine you were just hired as the new HR director. In the past, HR has not had significant input in the organization’s strategic planning. In one of your first meetings with the CEO, you suggest that the HR function should be more strategic. The CEO is unsure if this is necessary and responds, “I will invite you to the next meeting with all the directors. You can make a presentation to convince us why and then we can discuss this more.”Choose an organization with which you are familiar or to which you have access to public information (e.g., BP, McDonalds, Starbucks). You will be using this organization throughout the course in various assignments.For this Assignment, create a paper with 7- to 10- sections that you would present to a group of directors on why the HR function should be more strategic. Include the following:How the organization’s strategic planning might benefit from using a systems-thinking approach, which would include HRThe benefits and contributions HR might bring as a strategic partnerThe role HR metrics can have in the organization’s strategic planning and implementation of strategiesHow HR metrics might be the driver of organizational changeHow HR metrics contribute to the organization’s future successBe specific, and provide examples with references to the literature. APA format.
Human Resource as a Strategic Partner Research Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.