Accounts Receivable ManagementIt is critical that financial leaders have a firm grasp of the organization’sreceivables, because roughly 75 percent of a provider’s current assets is tied upin AR (Zelman, McCue, Glick, & Thomas, 2014). In addition to your text, selectthree journal articles to support your conclusions. Complete the following: Prepare a strategic assessment based on your research surrounding ARmanagement and discuss three ways a health care provider can reduce days inAR. Prepare a strategic assessment based on your research surrounding ARmanagement and discuss three ways a health care provider can monitor days inAR. Develop a perspective on the long-term financial trends surrounding ARmanagement. Discuss the risks surrounding inadequate AR management. Discuss three significant changes or trends that are taking place and their impacton the revenue cycle. Discuss how these trends will impact organizationalstrategy, patient care, and community health.Prepare an 4-5-page paper based on the above.Submission RequirementsYour paper should meet the following requirements: Written communication: Your 4-5-page document should clearly identify whereeach grading criteria or part of the assignment is addressed by using APA-formatted headings and subheadings. Your writing needs to communicateprofessionally, with correct English usage. Your points need to be logical,substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. In addition, yourwritten communication needs to be free of errors that detract from the overallmessage. APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA sixthedition style and formatting. Parts of document: Your paper should include the following:o Title page.o Table of contents.o Body of paper with APA-formatted headings and subheadings.o References. Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.Submit your Word document in the assignment area by midnight CST Sunday.Attach spreadsheets, if any.Be sure to review the scoring guide to understand how the assignment will begraded.ReferenceZelman, W. N., McCue, M. J., Glick, N. D., & Thomas, M. S. (2014). Financialmanagement of health care organizations: An introduction to fundamental tools,concepts, and applications (4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.Resources
i will add more money in tip as there is some account issue
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.