All parts must be in APA format. Scholarly articles/journals. References for each part.1. When consumers make a purchase, they progress through a series of behaviors. The consumer decision making process describes those behaviors and the activities that take place at each stage. In order to increase sales, marketers are looking at the five stages and trying to find ways to influence the consumers as they progress through the CDM process. The internet is the most recent tool that marketers are using to influence consumers. Discuss the impact of the internet on the five stages of the CDM process. What happens differently, or how does the internet use these processes to sell more efficiently?Select a company or product and include a specific example of how the CDM applies. 2. Select a brand for which you feel loyalty. It could be a brand of ketchup, toilet paper, underwear, an engine part, or even a telecommunications provider. Analyze how you became loyal to the brand. Your discussion should include research and references from academic journals as it pertains to market segmentation. Next, go to the company web site and research the brand.a. What types of segmentation strategies has the brand undertaken over the years to maintain and extend its appeal to the consumer? What type of market segmentation are they using? Who is their target market?b. As a conclusion, explain how the company research may or may not have helped you better understand why you are loyal to the brand.3. Think about a branded product (e.g., Ivory soap, Crayola crayons, Chiquita bananas, Tide Detergent). Now, think of a branded product (not listed above) and research the brand and analyze how the company has managed the brand’s product life cycle (PLC) over the years. What type of strategy are they using? Do you think that the product described by other students will be successful long term? Explain why or why not. Your discussions should include theory based upon product and branding strategy. Academic journals and peer reviewed articles should be included in your discussions.4. Marketers in organizations evaluate how channels are designed; and they continue to evaluate those channels and develop effective plans as channels grow or decline. Marketers evaluate the key issues related to e-commerce and m-commerce in their ability to maintain a competitive force in the marketplace; and to reach other segments of consumers in a technological environment. Select a company and research the channel strategy. Incorporate key elements for the readings and industry research. Determine why success or failure occurred? Your discussions should include theory based channel strategy. Academic journals and peer reviewed articles should be included in your discussions.5. What steps are required in developing an advertising program? In addition, how should sales promotion decisions be made? Discuss the guidelines for effective brand-building events and experiences. In addition, journal articles are expected in your review and discussion.
Impacts of Internet on Consumer Decision Making Process Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.