1.Confidentiality, integrity, and availability or the CIA triad of security is introduced in this session. These three dimensions of security may often conflict. Confidentiality and integrity often limit availability. So, a system should provide only what is truly needed. This means that a security expert has to carefully analyze what is more important among these three dimensions of security in a system or application. Please provide an example (and justification) where the confidentiality of a system is more important than the integrity or availability of that system. Then provide an example where the integrity of a system is more important than the confidentiality or availability of that system. Finally, provide an example of a system where the availability of a system is more important than the confidentiality or integrity of that system. For example, you might say availability is more important than integrity and confidentiality in a cell telephone system since one must be able to reach their loved ones in an emergency. Someone else might argue confidentiality/privacy is more important in such a system. 2.discuss the following in 100 words (minimum) to 350 words (maximum)- total word count for both questions. To better guide the reader, state each question followed by the response. Note: The question and references are not in the word count. (1) What is ONE important computer hardware/software development that you expect in the next 3 years? (2) Find a company that has implemented this technology as it exists today. What do you think is the impact of this technology on the company in terms of the Value Chain shown in Fig. 4 from this week’s lecture notes? 3.discuss the following in 100 words (minimum) to 350 words (maximum)- total word count for both questions. To better guide the reader, state each question followed by the response. Note: The question and references are not in the word count. Read the attached Gartner Group Article on the Future of Enterprise Architecture (Burton, 2011). Gartner predicts that most organizations will support EA as a “distinct discipline”. 7_futureOfEA_gartner.pdf (1) Paraphrase the salient points about Enterprise Architecture (EA). Pretend you are introducing this topic to someone in upper management who is not familiar with the subject. (2) Reflect on these points and share your thoughts about EA. Do you think it is important to have an Enterprise Architecture. Burton, B. A. (2011). The Future of EA in 2020; EA is Integral to Stratetic Planning. Stamford: Gartner Use APA format, avoid plagiarism lecturer use turnitin
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.