1.Sometimes, citizens need to travel for business or leisure. In the case of State v. Nagami, the husband and wife tried to obtain entry into the People’s Republic of China, from Japan. There may be other situations where a business man or woman needs to enter a high risk country for business, and obtaining a passport and visa may not be readily feasible. What must the business person and corporation do to ensure proper procedures are followed, and what safety and security measures are possible?Your response should be 200 words in length.2. In 1949, there was a case between an employee, Mr. Duberg, and the U.S. government while he was employed at UNESCO in Paris. Mr. Duberg refused to fill out a loyalty questionnaire. In 2015, do you think there are cases that may arise as an international business person where you may have to go through such procedures, and why?Your response should be 200 words in length.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.