Answer both questions in 150 words EACH. you may use more if needed. YOU must use in text citation, so use an outside sources “scholarly journals” to support your answer to both of the questions below. Use APA in text citation for EACH. Please use scholarly journals ONLY (e.g articles) to support information. No books please and number responses.1. Reflect upon a situation in which you had to learn something new. Select a Learning Theory that applies to the situation you described. What other factors impacted your ability to learn the new information (consider emotional or environmental influences or previous experiences)?2. Discuss why motivation in psychological treatment is important. Cite research that supports your response.Below are articles that can be used to aid in answering questions above;-Read “Motivation: Past, Present, and Future” by Graham & Weiner from APA Educational Psychology Handbook, Vol 1: Theories, Constructs, and Critical Issues (2012).-Read “Effects of Online College Student’s Internet Self-Efficacy on Learning Motivation and Performance” by Chang, Liu, Sung, Lin, Chen, & Cheng from Innovations in Education and Teaching International (2014).-Read “Motivation, Intentionality, and Mind Wandering: Implications for Assessments of Task-Unrelated Thought” by Seli, Cheyne, Xu, Purdon, & Smilek from Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition (2015).-Read “Explaining Social Disparities in Mathematical Achievement: The Role of Motivation” by Kriegbaum & Spinath from European Journal of Personality (2016).-Read “The Importance of Therapy Motivation for Patients with Substance Use Disorders” by Philips & Wennberg from Psychotherapy (2014).-Read “Enhance Motivation for Treatment” by Swift & Greenberg from Premature Termination in Psychotherapy: Strategies for Engaging Clients and Improving Outcomes (2015).-Read “Lack of Motivation for Treatment Associated with Greater Care Needs and Psychosocial Problems” by Stobbe, Wierdsma, Kok, Kroon, Depla, Roosenschoon, & Mulder from Aging & Mental Health (2013).PLEASE answer and follow what is being asked and No plagiarism it will be checked!
Learning and Motivation in Psychological Treatment Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.