“Rules of an Employer” Please respond to the following:Explain the Employment-at-Will Doctrine and identify and explain the exceptions. If my employer does not like my hairdo, can he fire me? Pursuant to the Doctrine, explain your answer per the law.As a small-business owner, you are faced with rising costs, particularly employment costs, insurance, et cetera. You decide to hire some friends and pay them as they work rather than go through the expense and procedure of bringing in “actual” employees. Your friends wear the business uniform, deal with vendors and customers, and tell friends and family that they work for the business. One friend / employee orders way too much from a vendor. The vendor has dealt with the person numerous times; in fact, the person has been ordering from the vendor for months.Since the person who ordered was not an “employee,” but a friend you hired, are you liable to pay for the improper order?Explain Agency law and the implications of Agency law that apply in this situation. Describe at least one (1) way the company may be able to cancel or return the order in question.When is a business liable for the employee’s actions? Please use legal language to demonstrate your understanding of liability.Post a Pin that relates to the topics covered this week and write why you chose this item. A Pin can be a link to a video or article that you found on the web.
LEG500 Strayer University Week 8 Rules of an Employer Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.