As with the topic selection assignment, your semester-end research project is on either a law enforcement agency or a unit within a law enforcement agency. All aspects of the project require that you identify the function of police (law enforcement) in the criminal justice system and society as a whole; critiques police with regard to the nature of oppression and the impact of police on specific demographic groups; articulates interrelated structure of criminal justice system and police role therein; and identifies and evaluates ethical roles in policing.This specific assignment requires that you assemble an annotated bibliography in preparation for writing your paper and preparing your topic for presentation. You should assemble a list of ten or more references in APA format and, with each reference, summarize in one paragraph the value and utility of that reference to your research and writing efforts. For ten references, there will be ten paragraphs of analysis, one paragraph per reference. Done properly, this provides the foundation of your research and prepares you for the writing and presentation of your work.The submission should be in APA format with cover page, body text that is the list of references and annotations (the paragraph analyses).
Lynn University Police and Racial Ethnic Discrimination Annotated Bibliography
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.