As nurses in the community, it is important to know and understand the events that are occurring at the local, national and global level. Public/community health nursing involves working with various communities and population as equal partners with a focus on primary prevention and health promotion. This assignment of reviewing/reading current event articles pertaining to public/community health education in newspapers, internet news, articles, and professional journals and to analyze the event will be presented to the class.The overall purpose of this assignment is to:increase your ability to research current event in public/community health,increase your understanding of a particular area of public/community health, andcritically evaluate the event affecting the population/community.You will present your event and analysis to the class with class participation. The paper with article attached should be one page utilizing APA format with correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The assignment is a reasoned opinion of the event presented and an exploration of your attitude, thoughts, and beliefs of the health issue. Utilize critical thinking!Criteria of Assignment:Article/Event TitleWhat is the title of your article/event? (Exact wording)Article/Event SourceUse APA style of citation, where did you get the article?Include copy of article and attach to your paperSummaryBriefly and in your own words, summarize content of eventThree sentences minimumReactionTake a position on the issue of eventHow does this event affect the community where the event is occurring?What are your thoughts regarding what can/should/or could be done to address the issue?Five sentences minimumImpactHow is this event related to Public/Community Health?How does this event impact the health of the community/population?Five sentences minimum.The reference link for the article should be from CDC, GOV, ORG, or Public health association.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.