A small firm has to keep track of open and closed cases, client names, opponent names, and substantial other data, even if it has no cases that require massive amounts of data. Consider various alternatives for organization of basic data. The simplest way is to use features of the database built into Microsoft Office, which is MS Access. View the lecture notes on this to review and of course use the text to review options. Access may match databases used by business clients, since it is not specific to legal work.What other options are there? What are the pros and cons of using legal specific products like Clio.com, Casemap, and Abacus that have database type features? Some products emphasize keeping track of data on cases, others for the law firm itself, and others are all in one. Why might you use legal specific products instead of Access? Why might Access be easier to use for some law firms?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.