Assignment InstructionsAssignment TwoChapter 3 & 4Motivation is the inward drive we have to get what we need. In the mid-1900s, Abraham Maslow, anAmerican psychologist, developed the hierarchy of needs shown in Figure 3.4.1. Select two advertisements and describe the needs identified by Abraham Maslow that each ad addresses.2. Analyze the advertisement using the concepts of marketing and consumer segmentation, and discuss how it aligns to the organization’s mission.3. Find an international version of an advertisement for one of the products.4. What differences do you detect in the international version of the ad? How did the underlying aspects of marketing and psychology utilized in the advertisement change? Note: Please review my expectations for the assignment. I expect your response to include 2 or more references from the APUS Library system (failure to include such references will detract from your grade on the assignment), and be presented in APA Format. Deliverable length is a minimum of 2 body pages.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.