Chat with us, powered by LiveChat MTH109 Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics Questions | All Paper
+1(978)310-4246 credencewriters@gmail.com
  

Attached are two mathematics assignments. Please check the below attachments for details.
math.docx

ct_6_mth109_question.docx

Unformatted Attachment Preview

Question #1
Bella works at sub shop and wants to know how many different types of subs she can make
considering all of the available options. There are six types of rolls, five types of meats, eight
types of vegetables, and three ty.pes of cheeses. If two choices are made from each of the four
categories, how many types of subs can Bella make?
Question #2
How many odd, five-digit numbers can be created from the digits 1 to 5 if repetition is allowed?
Question #3
How many ways can four calculators be chosen for testing from a group of 10?
Requirements:
•Show all your work so that the instructor clearly sees how you solved the problem.
•Make sure your final answer is clear and visible.
Word Document Format
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length (counting the title page and references page) and cite
and integrate at least one credible outside source.
The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem. Explain how you
approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and, for each question, show all
steps involved. Be sure this is in paragraph format, not numbered answers like a homework
assignment.
The conclusion should summarize your thoughts about what you have determined from the data
and your analysis, often with a broader personal or societal perspective in mind. Nothing new
should be introduced in the conclusion that was not previously discussed in the body
paragraphs.
Question #1
You have purchased stock in a new company. Based on similar companies, the chance of having a return
of $2000 based on what you invested is 12% and the chance of losing $1000 is 88%. What are your
expected earnings from the stock?
Question #2
Foreign soccer leagues often test their athletes for using illegal performance enhancing drugs. The
probability that a student fails chemistry is 0.23. The probability that the student fails chemistry and
physics is 0.17. Find the probability that the student fails chemistry given that he or she fails physics.
Question #3
The winning a raffle at work is 1 to 20. What is the probability that you win?
Requirements:
Show all your work so that the instructor clearly sees how you solved the problem.
Make sure your final answer is clear and visible.
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length (counting the title page and references page) and cite and
integrate at least one credible outside source. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem. Explain how you approached
and answered the question or solved the problem, and, for each question, show all steps involved. Be
sure this is in paragraph format, not numbered answers like a homework assignment.
The conclusion should summarize your thoughts about what you have determined from the data and
your analysis, often with a broader personal or societal perspective in mind. Nothing new should be
introduced in the conclusion that was not previously discussed in the body paragraphs.

Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.
attachment