ANICIAL DISCUSSION POST IS THE FOLLOWING: (PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I WILL BE ASKING SEVERAL QUESTION AFTER THE DEADLINE IS UP, SO THOSE TOO WILL NEED TO BE ANSWERED)Share with your peers the null and alternative hypotheses for a decision that is relevant to your life. This can be a personal item or something at work. Define the population parameter, the appropriate test statistic formula, and if it is a one- or two-tailed test. Be sure to set up your hypotheses, too.The two population parameters that we cover this week are:μ: the population meanandp: the population proportionBe sure to include numerical values for your variables. Additionally, identify the Type I and Type II Errors that could occur with your decision‐making process.Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing any sources referenced. Post your initial response early, and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to your peers and instructors posts, as well.Discussion Guidance:This discussion tends to trip people up a little. You will have an easier time of it if your example is numeric and if you look at a question that is larger in scope. You will want to come up with a situation that involves testing whether either a population mean or a population proportion is above or below some threshold.Try to think of something in your life that can be expressed as an average or a proportion, and that could generalize to a broader context. The specific example from your life will be the sample, and, by asking a question about the broader context, that will allow you to set up the hypothesis test. This can relate to your kids. (E.g. how far do they travel for school activities? Is the average travel distance for students in your child’s grade higher?) It could relate to your work. (E.g. what proportion of employees at your office has taken a formal sexual harassment training course? Is the proportion at similar size companies lower?)Your choice of example this week will be your key to success. If you pick a good example, it will be much easier to set up a good set of hypotheses. If you pick a bad example, you will struggle. It is usually helpful to make your initial post in this discussion early, so you have time to revise and rework if necessary.
MTH410 CSU Type I and Type II Errors In Decision Making Process Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.