Attend a live performance of classical music, then write a five-hundred word “Concert Review”. The concert must be of classical music and approved by me before I will accept the written concert report.Proof of attendance will also be required. Acceptable forms of proof include photo of the ticket stub, event program, or of you at the event and in the picture. The performance must occur after the start date of the course.The Details:The Concert Review should be suitable for publication in a newspaper. Like any news article, the review should include WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE and WHY. Who performed? What pieces did they play? When and where did the concert take place? Why did they perform (a fundraiser, a senior recital, a special occasion)?When describing the music itself, incorporate musical vocabulary and concepts you’ve learned in this course. A little background on the piece(s) performed may be helpful for the reader (“This piece was one of Mozart’s more controversial works, composed shortly before his death.”), but a lengthy biography of the composer would not be appropriate. Focus on the performance of the music–the performers’ skill and interpretation, the appropriateness of the venue, the response of the audience.Resources:Before attending the concert, please read this step-by-step guide to concert review writing from Duke University. It may also be helpful to read some recent live music reviews from the New York Times as well as the City Times, our college newspaper.
MUSIC100 Maricopa VSO Goes To Broadway Music Concert Review
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.