#5) Which of the following would allow seawater to become more dense: there may be more than one answer. ( I only received partial credit because it’s not complete can you help with this) ice cap melt torrential rain evaporation the water becomes colder the water becomes warmerQ6) Rank the following in the order for which you would expect a stronger Coriolis Force.Earth, the Moon, Jupiter.(yes) Jupiter, Earth, Moon. (is this correct) Earth, Jupiter, Moon. Moon, Jupiter, Earth. Moon, Earth, Jupiter.Q9) Venus and Earth originally had atmospheres that contained mostly water vapor and carbon dioxide. Which factor is most responsible for the modifications of their original atmospheres?yes *Earth has retained liquid water. Rainfall removed the carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.yes *Venus being closer to the Sun, lost its water due to solar ultraviolet radiation.yes *Venus, being smaller than Earth, does not have enough gravity to retain a dense atmosphere.or The Coriolis Force is stronger on Earth. Q10) Which one of these factors is correct for this answer: (I got this one marked wrong and am stuck figuring this one out to)The strength of the Coriolis Effect (force) is dependent upon which factors: THE SPEED OF ROTATION OF THE EARTH (OR OTHER PLANET.THE DIAMETER OF THE EARTH (OR OTHER PLANET).THE DENSITY OF THE MOVING AIR MASS.THE TEMPERATURE OF THE MOVING AIR MASS.I also got this one incorrect and was wondering if my new correct answers for this is right….Q11) Warm air rising over the equator, moving away from the equator aloft and cooling, then sinking back towards the surface and moving towards the equator along the surface is an example ofA CONDUCTION CELL.A CONVECTION CELL.THE GLOBAL OCEAN CONVEYOR BELT. (IS THIS CORRECT?)THE GULF STREAM. (AND IS THIS CORRECT?)Q12) Solar radiation strikes the Earth most strongly near the equator, warming the surface there. This in turn warms the atmosphere immediately above the surface. As a result the airyes BEGINS TO MOVE AWAY FROM THE EQUATOR. (IS THIS CORRECT?)yes RISES, CARRYING HEAT AND MOISTURE WITH IT. (IS THIS CORRECT?) SINKS TO THE SURFACE. BECOMES STAGNANTQ16) If the Earth had only nitrogen and oxygen in its atmosphere, what would happen to the average temperature of the atmosphere? IT WOULD REMAIN THE SAME. IT WOULD GO UP. IT WOULD GO DOWN. (IS THIS CORRECT?) IT WOULD DEPEND ON THE PROPORTIONS OF NITROGEN/OXYGEN.Q18) And Lastly, El Nino events are characterized by which of the following in the Pacific off the west coast of S. Americal LOWER THAN NORMAL SURFACE WATER TEMPERATURES.yes HIGHER THAN NORMAL SURFACE WATER TEMPERATURES. (IS THIS CORRECT?) NORMAL SURFACE WATER TEMPERATURES.Could you please check over my work to see if my answers are correct before I submit them and If my answers that I did were not correct can you please help me correct them? Thank you!
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.