Answer the following questions. Though the questions are subjective, there are elements in them, which you must demonstrate that you understand and can correctly apply the various terminology and views of the philosophers that we have studied this year.PLEASE DO NOT WRITE WHAT YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR. Tell me what you believe to be true.When writing this exam, please make sure that your work is your own. For any exams that meet the definition of academic dishonesty (if needed please refer to syllabus for the definition) in any form, those students will fail the course and will be turned over to the school for academic dishonesty.Answer all the following questions (5-7 sentences each question). When answering the questions, tie in what you have learned from the philosophers that we have studied for this semester.1. Tell which philosopher(s) you agreed with the most and explain why? Please be specific and support your answers with argumentation.2. Tell which philosopher(s) you disagreed with the most and explain why? Please be specific and support your answers with argumentation.3. Has anything you have read or heard discussed caused you to change, modify, or just to think differently about what you thought before? 4. Josef Pieper speaks of the beginning of philosophy as being wonder. Take a moment to relate an experience of wonder that you have undergone that may have helped you to see life differently.Those are the books that I’ve learned through this semester:Twilight of the Idols, Friedrich NietzschePlato: The Five Dialogues, 2nd editionLeisure: The Basis of Culture, Josef PieperAbuse of Language, Abuse of Power, Josef Pieper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.