Book Analysis GuidelinesBy Scott StambachFormatting:❏ 12-point Times New Roman font❏ Title page with just the title of your paper in 16-point font bold with your name below in12-point font italics centered in the middle of your page.❏ Double-spaced.❏ Minimum 1,000 words.❏ Stapled on the top left corner.Key Elements: All of these elements should be easily found in your analysis.❏ Who is the author and what is his/her general background? Why might they have writtenthis book?❏ An explanation of the author’s thesis: What is the focus of this book? What was he tryingto say?❏ What struck you or stood out in this book and why? Be as reflective and thoughtful asyou can. This is the soul of the paper.❏ How does this book change/challenge the way you look at or think about some previouslyheld belief about the world? If it did not change or challenge anything for you, thencarefully explain why.Final note: After reading 2,000 book reviews over the years, I have a well-honed B.S. detector.Your grade on this assignment will, more than anything else, be based on the depth with whichyou read the book and the sincerity with which you reflect upon i
PHYS131 North Carolina A Brief History of Time Book Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.