Book Analysis GuidelinesFormatting:❏12-point Times New Roman font❏Title page with just the title of your paper in 16-point font bold with your name below in12-point font italics centered in the middle of your page.❏Double-spaced.❏Minimum 1,000 words.Key Elements: All of these elements should be easily found in your analysis.❏Who is the author and what is his/her general background? Why might they have writtenthis book?❏An explanation of the author’s thesis: What is the focus of this book? What was he tryingto say?❏What struck you or stood out in this book and why? Be as reflective and thoughtful asyou can. This is the soul of the paper.❏How does this book change/challenge the way you look at or think about some previouslyheld belief about the world? If it did not change or challenge anything for you, thencarefully explain why.Final note: After reading 2,000 book reviews over the years, I have a well-honed B.S. detector.Your grade on this assignment will, more than anything else, be based on the depth with whichyou read the book and the sincerity with which you reflect upon it.You can pick any popular physics book in the world,but here are a few good ones to choose from.1.A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (or anything else by this guy)2.The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukav3.The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra4.The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene5.Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman by Richard Feynman6. Genius by James Gleick7. Parallel Worlds by Micchio Kaku (or anything else by this guy)8. Spooky Action at a Distance: The Phenomenon That Reimagines Space and Time andWhat It Means for Black Holes, the Big Bang, and Theories of Everything by GeorgeMusser.9.The Trouble with Physics by Leo Smolin10. Storm in a Teacup: The Physics of Everyday Life by Helen Czerski.I have choice Seven Brief Lessons on Physics by Carlo Rovellihere is a link to the book https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=Sg_…please focused on the key elemnt number 3 and 4.this project is %30 out of my total grade and can put me down if its down wrong. no plagiarism please.thank you
PHYS190 Cuyamaca College Seven Brief Lessons on Physics Book Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.