All health care organizations must be aware of cost controls, regardless of nonprofit or for-profit status. Managing costs at all levels of the organization affects the bottom line, which has a direct effect on all aspects of the organization. This assignment is designed to help you analyze why organizational policies are put in place.INSTRUCTIONS:Find a policy at a health care organization related to cost controls.Summarize the details of the policy:When was the policy put in place?Was it adopted system-wide, in one department, or multiple departments?What does the policy address?What are potential ramifications of not following the policy at the organizational level? Unit level? Individual level?Explain how the policy impacts fiscal aspects of the organization:How does the policy act as a cost control?Describe how the policy impacts the quality of patient care:Does the policy improve efficiency?Are the goals to improve care and reduce cost?Explore the unintended consequences:What secondary affects does the policy have on the organization? Unit? Staff? Patient?Does the policy need revision?Suggest alternatives to the policy:In your opinion, is the policy the best way to address the issue? Support your position by explaining why or why not.Cite at least three peer-reviewed sources published within the last five years in an APA-formatted reference page.Format your assignment as one of the following:18- to 20-slide presentation3- to 4-minute podcast15- to 20-minute oral presentation875-word paperAnother format approved by your instructor
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.