Below is the link to a seven minute documentary made by a high school student named Kiri Davis, who decided to replicate the famous Clark doll test after fifty-three years of desegregation. Davis wanted to know if black school children would still prefer the white doll to the black. The outcome is extremely disturbing. Watch the documentary, then post an answer to the following question: Why do African American school children still prefer the white doll to the black doll? However, you’re going to need to do some online research before you post. This is an extremely sensitive topic, and I don’t believe it will further our discussion to permit uninformed opinions. You should give us your opinion, but your opinion must be supported by facts! Below is the link to the documentary, as well as a few other links you may find helpful.Landmark Cases: Brown v Board Doll Test (C-SPAN) (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://youtube.com/watch?v=PAOZhuRb_Q8 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqSFqnUFOns (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/brown/brown-brown.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.http://184.108.40.206/search?q=cache:TWGIETb7PQUJ:www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/blj/vol20/ogletree1text.pdf+doll+test+1954+site:.edu&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=us (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.