3 PagesAnswer 6 questions. (Principles of Marketing ) You have the entire world via your keyboard for information. It should reflect that effort and the fact that you have had a week to do it. 2-3 paragraphs responses to each questions . Please note that I ask for EXAMPLES to demonstrate your understanding and at least your ability to perform a Google search.
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Principles of Marketing
Hang in there so close to the end of the semester. Select six (6) of the seven (7) questions.
You have the entire world via your keyboard for information. It should reflect that effort and the fact
that you have had a week to do it. One-paragraph responses to the questions is not enough. Please note
that I ask for examples to demonstrate your understanding and at least your ability to perform a Google
Start before the due date and you will be rushed and it will reflect in your responses. I will check them
against the Turnitin database.
Yes, you do need to document your source material. Please use single space and 11 pt font.
1) a. What are three reasons a firm might determine it should expand a product line? Provide an
example of two companies doing this. (You can NOT use APPLE as one of your companies)
b. Why are some reasons for contracting a product line? Provide an example of two companies
doing this. (you can NOT use APPLE as one of your companies)
2) The Hispanic market is unlike any in the United States today. How do firms target this ever
growing demographic? (Hint: it is not just changing the language on the labels). Provide two
examples of companies in support of your response who target this demographic and what
tactics are they employing.
Please do not use the Pizza example, which seems to show up on the first Google search as it is a
lazy response to this question.
3) Discuss customer relationship management (CRM) and identify three strategies for creating value
for customers and capturing value from customers in return. Provide two examples of
companies that reflect your responses. (You can NOT use APPLE as one of your companies)
4) Why should customer needs be the driving force in segmenting the toothpaste market?
5) Famous playwright Arthur Miller stated, “OUR CULTURE IS NOW ADVERTISING. All these people
trying to figure out how to persuade Americans what to buy, whom to trust, and what to think”
a) What impact is this having on our society? Is it a good thing, a bad thing or just our
American culture thing?
6) You must answer all four of the questions relation to the case presented below. It is from the Wall
Street Journal ( Apr4, 2019 issue)
P&G Faces Backlash Over Waste_
By Saabira Chaudhuri | Apr 04, 2019
TOPICS: Environmental (green) Marketing, International Marketing, packaging, Sustainability
SUMMARY: Procter & Gamble, owner of Pampers diapers and Always sanitary products, is under
pressure in India to help collect, recycle and find other solutions for waste from its disposable
1. Why are disposable diapers and sanitary pads a particular challenge as it relates to consumer
waste and pollution?
2. Describe at least three factors that are contributing to the challenges in India around the waste
generated from disposable diapers and sanitary pads.
3. What role does consumer behavior play in contributing to the challenges associated with waste
from disposable diapers and sanitary pads?
4. What are some of the consequences if waste from disposable diapers and sanitary pads
continues to build up around the world?
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.