After reading and considering all the material covered in the various chapters of the text, consider some specific public policy issue/problem (whether addressed in the text or some alternative one that was not covered) that is important to you (i.e., that should be addressed). After conducting research on that topic, and with appropriate reference citations, in a couple of paragraphs describe what change(s) you propose should be made, including why (e.g., reasons undergirding the change(s)), how the change should occur (e.g., constitutional, statutory, regulatory, etc.), why there might be opposition (e.g., from what individuals/groups, on what grounds, etc.), and what specific means/methods you, and/or any other possible supporters, might use in an effort to influence the general public and policy makers to adopt the proposed change(s) (e.g., the media, PACs, etc.).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.