Analyzing Reasoning on Both SidesThis final writing assignment allows you to present an analysis of the best reasoning on each side of your issue. In the process, you will get to demonstrate some of the key skills you have learned during this course. In particular, you will demonstrate the ability to create high-quality arguments on both sides of an issue, to support your reasoning with scholarly sources, and to provide a fair analysis of the strength of the reasoning on each side. For an example of how to complete this paper, take a look at the Week Five Example paper.Your paper must include the following sections, clearly labeled:IntroductionIntroduce readers to your topic; include a brief preview of what you will accomplish in this paper. (approximately 150 words)First ArgumentPresent the best argument on one side of the issue. (approximately 150 words)Express your argument in standard form, with the premises listed one by one above the conclusion.Defense for First ArgumentSupport the first argument as well as you can, using academic sources to demonstrate the truth of key premises. You may also choose to clarify the meaning of key premises and to explain how your reasoning supports the conclusion (approximately 250 words).Opposing ArgumentPresent the best argument on the other side of the issue (approximately 150 words).Express your argument in standard form.Defense of Opposing ArgumentSupport the opposing argument as well as you can, using academic sources to demonstrate the truth of key premises. You are welcome as well to clarify the meaning of premises and/or to explain the reasoning further (approximately 250 words).Analysis of the Reasoning (approximately 350 words)Evaluate the quality of each argument, addressing whether key premises are true and whether the conclusion logically follows from them.Analyze arguments for any fallacies committed or for any biases that may influence either side. Do you feel that one argument makes a much stronger case than the other and why? (There is no need to “take sides,” only to assess the quality of the arguments.)Support your analysis with scholarly sources.Conclusion (approximately 150 words)Provide a brief conclusion and summary of your issue and how it can best be addressed by critical thinkers.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.