Assignment ContentAn employee has just been fired for taking trade secrets home and leaving them on a commuter bus where someone found them and then took pictures and posted them to the internet. The company has lost millions since the disclosure has removed the trade secret protected status.You have been asked by the head of the IT department to create a 3- to 5-page reference guide for employees that will help employees be more aware of ways to reduce insider threat within your organization.Include an introduction on the risk landscape and recent high profile cases of insider threat.Identify 10 to 15 actions, with descriptions, of how an organization can take action to reduce insider threat.Consider the following when creating your reference guide:Working with internal and external threatsInfluences on human behavior; users not always aware of behaviorHow insider threat contributes to organizational compromiseThe basic methods and tools used to defend against networks security risksMalicious behavior and insider threat (identifying how documents were stolen and mitigating that risk)Compare well-known cases of insider threat found in the news and mediaGuide management in the practice of hiring, training, and termination
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.