******** please respond to the discussion below add citations and references 🙂 *******Even with the availability of evidence of patient experience in the general intensive care unit, limited and predominately qualitative evidence exist regarding childbearing women’s experience of complicated pregnancy. The study’s objective is the exploration of women’s experiences and their wellbeing after a complicated birth. Complex experiences during childbearing among women comprise a vulnerable group because of their exposure to certain dangers such as emotional distress that could have negative repercussions on the women’s maternal identity as well as relationships.The study employed the use of cross-sectional study to capture women’s experiences four weeks after giving birth through a postal survey. The cross-sectional study lasted more than eight months between 2016 and 2017 at a tertiary maternity hospital in Western Australia. In 2016, the selected maternity hospital had five thousand two hundred births. The study included an inclusion criterion with its focus on women who received care in their initial twenty-four hour-stay in the high-dependency united after delivery. Since the research wants to capture the best data to its specification, the ensuring of capturing a majority of the admitted women in the high-dependency maternity unit entailed focusing on the first twenty-four hours since the average stay in the unit is between twenty-four and thirty-six hours.Based on the sampling method the study used, it would get the best results for its research thus highlighting the effectiveness of the technique. The consideration of the existence of other possibilities in the sample means the researchers are aware of what might limit the study. There is also the use of provided medical data to aid the sample and the factoring in of the time a woman stays in the high-dependency maternity unit.references:Hauck Y, Lewis L, Overing H, et al. Research Article Women’s experience of maternity high-dependency care following a complicated birth: A cross-sectional study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. January 2019. doi:10.1016/j.iccn.2019.02.003.https://www-sciencedirect-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/science/article/pii/S0964339718303161https://eds-a-ebscohost-com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/eds/detail/detail?vid=3&sid=f279f574-2dc8-43f7-96a8-4b2dc9293057%40sdc-v-sessmgr05&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWRzLWxpdmUmc2NvcGU9c2l0ZQ%3d%3d#AN=S0964339718303161&db=edselp
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.