******** please respond to the discussion below add citations and references 🙂 *********A medical practice problem is more about disease or medical condition, while a nursing practice problem deals with human response to potential health problem (Cooke, A. Smith, D., & Booth, A. 2012). For example, a medical diagnosis of Stroke or CVA, provides information about the patient’s pathology. The nursing diagnosis for this medical diagnosis will be Impaired speech and more, which provide holistic understanding of the impact stroke can have on a person or family life. PICO (alternately known as PICOT) is a mnemonic used to describe the four elements of a good clinical question. It stands for: P- Patient/Problem, I- Intervention, C- Comparison, O- Outcome, T- Time (GCU, 2018). It is important to ensure your PICOT is based on a nursing practice problem, because PICOT help solve a problem by analyzing, intervening and having a measurability.References:Cooke, A., Smith, D., & Booth, A. (2012). Beyond PICO: The SPIDER tool for qualitative evidence synthesis. Qualitative Health Research, 22(10), 1435-144Chapter 1 in Nursing Research: Understanding Methods for Best Practice.https://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/grand-canyon-university/2018/nursing-research_understanding-methods-for-best-practice_1e.php
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.