********** please respond to the discussion below add citations and references 🙂 *********Consuming research knowledge requires one to inquire the different pertinent aspects of a study. By so doing, it places the reader at a vantage point in as far as understanding the scientific value of a research and credibility of the study and its findings is concerned. The article by Nseir, Farah, Mahamid, Sayed-Ahmad, Mograbi, Taha & Artul (2015) represents a study which intended to determine the correlation between Recurrent UTIs and obesity among pre-menopausal women. Find the following questions quite important to ask and answer as I read through the article.What is the scientific background and aim of the study?Every research conducted has to have some scientific value and contribute to the existing knowledge. A study ought to explain its background and the gap that it intends to bridge in as far as knowledge in a certain is concerned. Understanding the background and aims of the study is essential for the purposes of not only understanding the scientific rationale behind the study but also the specific knowledge it pursues to contribute in as far as UTI and obesity are concerned.What methodology was used to conduct the study through different stages (sampling, data collection and analysis)?The credibility of a study is determined by the methodology used. Before consuming scientific knowledge and information provided by research, it is important to understand whether the methods used to arrive at that information are valid or not.What is the comparable prevalence of recurrent urinary tract infections (RUTIs) among pre-menopausal obese when versus those who are not obese?At the end of the day, the prime intention of this study was to show the correlation between obesity and RUTIs. Understanding this correlation is important for the purposes of getting informed about the initial issue of inquiry. ReferencesNseir, W., Farah, R., Mahamid, M., Sayed-Ahmad, H., Mograbi, J., Taha, M., & Artul, S. (2015). Obesity and recurrent urinary tract infections in premenopausal women: a retrospective study. International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 41, 32-35. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/…
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.