An experimental study was performed with undergraduate nursing students in order to determine, between two methodologies, which is the best for learning standard precautions and precautions based on disease transmission mechanisms (Ramirez, 2018). Criteria which were controlled study were students that regularly attended in two year nursing program and those that agreed and signed informed consent to participate. This study has high controlled to study cause and effect with independent and dependent variables. The independent variable is the undergraduate nursing students. The variable is the self-instruction and clinical simulation on the topic of precautions.Quasi-experimental research is quantitative research. The purpose of this quantitative, quasi-experimental study was to compare student outcomes from the traditional clinical education (TCE) model with those from the DEU model (George, 2017). DEU model is a dedicated education unit. Students were given a choice of which model and not randomly assigned to model. Student were given other choices in the start of the study proving that this quasi-experimental research was partial control that studies the cause and effect of the variable.Non-experimental research article is about nursing documentation. The study was done with survey of nurses asking closed-ended question about the importance of nursing documentation. This study is concerned non-experimental research because it has no experiments on drug, treatment or procedure. The study showed nursing documentation to be important to workflow and relevant to patient care.References:George, L. E., Locasto, L. W., Pyo, K. A., & Cline, T. W. (2017). Effect of the dedicatededucation unit on nursing student self-efficacy: A quasi-experimental research study. Nurse Education in Practice, 48. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2017.02.007Grand Canyon University (Ed). (2018). Applied statistics for health care. Retrieved from https://lc.gcumedia.com/hlt362v/applied-statistics…Kappes Ramirez, M. S. (2018). Influence of undergraduate nursing student teaching methods on learning standard precautions and transmission-based precautions: Experimental research. Nurse Education Today, 61, 101-105. doi:10.1016/j.nedt.2017.11.007Petkovsek-Gregorin, R., & Skela-Savic, B. (2015). Nurses’ perceptions and attitudes towards documentation in nursing/Stalisca medicinskih sester o pomembnosti dokumentiranja v zdravstveni negi. Obzornik Zdravstvene Nege, 49(2), 106-125. Retrieved from
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.