****** please respond to the discussion below add citations and references 🙂 *********PICOT stands for P is the problem or population, I is for the intervention, C is for comparison, O is for outcome of interest and T is for time to do the study. Medical practice problems are focused on the diagnosis of a disease or illness. Nursing practice focus on plan and the intervention and treatment of patient. PICOT can be used in developing for Evidence-based practice. To make the PICOT questions for EBP need to know why the study is being done. PICOT helps to summarize research and answer questions. The important part of research is developing questions to give you answer in your research. The main implication of this study is that the researchers should pay attention to proper framing of the research question – they should consider using a structured approach such as the PICOT format to frame it as this is likely to determine how the study is designed, conducted and ultimately reported(Rios, 2010 pg.7). This article research explores the use of PICOT with they had better questions for better quality better and reporting of key methodologies.References:Grand Canyon University (Ed). (2018). Nursing research: Understanding methods for best practice.Retrieved from https://lc.gcumedia.com/nrs433v/nursing-research-u…Rios, L. P., Chenglin Ye, & Thabane, L. (2010). Association between framing of the research question using the PICOT format and reporting quality of randomized controlled trials. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 10, 11–18. https://doi-org.lopes.idm.oclc.org/10.1186/1471-2288-10-11
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.