Anwer the following question , you can find answer by searching on google or anyway else, only 6 hours to do it.1,Beyond the basic rhetorical recipe, what other rhetorical devices often appear as grounds insocial problem claims?2,What does it mean to say that an audience is segmented?3,How do claimsmakers deal with audience segmentation?4,What does it mean to say that claimsmakers and their audience engaged in a dialog?5,Why do claimsmakers revise and repackage their claims?6,How are claims linked to cultural resources?7,What are the three types of frames? How are each of these different?8,What are the difference between cultural opportunities and political opportunities?9,What are the advantages of having “ownership” of a social problem?10,Can a social problem have multiple owners?11,What are the three possibilities are there regarding how ownership of a new “troubling 12,condition” might evolve?13,According to Reinarman, what about the 1980s made Mothers Against Drunk Driving so successful?14,Which experts are generally given credence in contemporary American society?15,Why do people tend to defer to expert claimsmakers?16,Why might officials achieve higher levels of ownership of social problems?17,How might officials be biased?18,What is the role of expert claimsmakers in the social problems process?19,What is the connection between media bias and the why that social problems are constructed in the media?20,How are primary claims transformed into secondary claims?21,What does it mean to talk about a social problems marketplace?22,Who engages in news work? What constraints do newsworkers face?23,How has news media changed over time? What effects does this have on how social problems are presented?24,How do claimsmakers package claims for the media?25,What does it mean to be a dispossessed claimsmaker?
Social Problems Claimsmakers and Audience Segmentation Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.